Breast Lift | Breast Reduction
As a woman becomes older, it’s no secret that her breasts can become droopier and begin to sag. The combination of the natural aging process, pregnancy, or significant weight loss can all lead to a woman’s breast tissue to beginning to sag and droop. Ultimately, this leads to stretching and an imbalance in the amount of skin and the amount of breast gland. In addition, it’s common for the woman’s nipple and areola to begin to point downward on the breast in a condition that is called ptosis. The team at AV Cosmetic Surgery Center has helped countless woman restore the youthful, beautiful appearance of their breasts with a breast lift, or a breast reduction.
Arizona’s Top Breast Surgeon
AV Rapid Recover™ – Speed recovery and reduce discomfort by up to 50% with our exclusive, proprietary formula following Breast Surgery. We are the only Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center in Arizona that offers this formula. Our team of surgeons, nurses, and medical professionals with extensive training from The Mayo Clinic formulated this proprietary formula while looking for solutions to speed the recovery process after breast implants, breast augmentation with lift, and other breast surgery. AV Rapid Recover™ Solution is included with every breast augmentation, breast implants surgery at AV Cosmetic Surgery Center at no additional cost.
Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery
- Breast lift: A breast lift is a procedure that can be used to treat sagging breasts. It tightens the tissue, removes excess skin, and makes the breasts look and feel firmer. If you have breasts that have started to sag as a result of pregnancy, breastfeeding, the aging process, or changes in your weight, a breast lift may be the best procedure for you.
- Breast lift with augmentation: For some patients, combining a breast lift with breast augmentation may be the most effective way to achieve the shape and size they want in their breasts. When these two procedures are performed together, they will result in firmer and better-positioned breasts to help you achieve the look you’ve always wanted.
Breast Surgery in Scottsdale
- Revision breast augmentation: If you have undergone breast augmentation in the past but were either dissatisfied with the results or have experienced complications, you may be a good candidate for revision breast augmentation. This usually entails removing and replacing the implants, and it may be done in combination with another procedure such as a breast lift.
- Breast reconstruction: Breast reconstruction is designed for women who have undergone a mastectomy and wish to be able to restore the appearance of one or both of their breasts. This may involve using silicone or saline breast implants, or it may involve using tissue from another part of the patient’s body to restore the lost breast tissue.
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation is a procedure that is designed to make your breasts appear rounder, more even, or simply larger. This is most often accomplished by using special breast implants that contain a saline solution or a silicone gel. There is also an alternative procedure that involves injecting the breasts with fat taken from a different part of the body.
About AV Cosmetic Surgery
Over the past decade, AV Cosmetic Surgery and Dr. Alexander Villares have helped countless patients in Phoenix and Scottsdale achieve the bodies they have always wanted through top-of-the-line cosmetic surgery procedures. We take an individualized approach to every patient’s needs and want to ensure that each one is completely satisfied with the results of his or her procedure. If you would like to learn more about our breast procedures, call our clinic today at 480-725-8627